Dubbed the garden city of lights, Malaysia’s capital Kuala Lumpur is often associated with the Petronas Twin Tower, the world’s tallest structures: Kuala Lumpur Tower, the world’s fourth tallest telecommunications tower; KL Sentral station, the country’s communication hub and city air terminal; international hotels, fabulous shopping, a wide variety of international cuisine and a vibrant night life.
You will enjoy all the above with the combination of thrilling and exciting tee off experience of international standard golf courses.
Among the options is Kuala Lumpur golf and country club, located in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, it is truly a golfer heaven designed by Robin Nelson & Rodney Wright. Here golfer has a choice of 2 courses, the East and West both are 18-hole golf courses. The West course at 6164m, par 72 id dubbed the “thinking golfers course”. The East course at 5826m, par 71, night golf is available at this course on Tuesday through Friday.
Another championship golf course is the 36-hole Saujana Golf and Country club, designed by Ronald Fream. Measuring 6548 yards off the blue tee and 6959 off the black, it has among the fastest greens in Malaysia and can be a real challenge, even to the professional.
| ||Day 01 Kuala Lumpur |
Day 02 Kuala Lumpur (City tour + afternoon tee off)
Day 03 Kuala Lumpur (morning tee off)
Day 04 Kuala Lumpur (morning + afternoon tee off)
Day 05 KLIA
END OF OUR PROGRAM
PRICE BASE ON EURO
|Package includes of: |
- Hotel Accommodation at twin sharing
- Daily breakfast
- 01 welcome dinner with cultural dance show
- Fully guided by English Speaking guide or German speaking guide
- Private transfer by Van
- 04 round of 18 holes golfing at designated golf course
- Green fees and buggy fees – twin share, golfing insurance
- All transfer and tour mentioned in the itinerary
- Government tax and services charges
Packages excludes of:
- International airfare, airport tax and insurance
- Rental of golf sets & golf shoes, caddy fees
- Tips to caddy, driver and guide
- Personal and miscellaneous expenses
- All golfer/guests will be subject to Golf course rule and regulation
- Night golf is available at Kuala Lumpur Golf and Country Club on East Course on Tuesday through Fridays. Night golf time for 9 holes golf course is 0600pm – 0845 pm and for 18 holes is 0430 pm – 0654 pm
- All golfers are requested to produce their official handicap card upon registration
- Day of golfing and golfing hours are subject to change according to Golf course regulation