Discover Malaysia on your shoestring expenses. We cater this program especially for adventure and backpacker traveller. Escorted by professional and experienced tour leader, you will see the best of Malaysia by train and road. Journey starts from Kuala Lumpur; visit Malacca – the Malaysia heritage, place where the history of Malaya started in old days and then up to the hill of Cameron Highland to view the magnificent tea plantation and the feel the fresh air of Malaysia green bowl.
As journey continue, next destination will be Penang, famous as Pearl of Orient, this island offer interesting heritage buildings, temples and delicious cuisine with affordable prices.
Kota Bharu will be the next destination; here you can witness the culture and heritage of Malay tradition. Relax yourselves at Perhentian Island, with its crystal clear water perfectly suitable for water sport and view its marine park with magnificent sea life.
Your last destination is Malaysia national park or known as Taman Negara, which is one of the oldest rainforest on earth. Experience the aborigine “Orang Asli” life, the wild life and numerous plants inside this jungle. Our tour will end at Kuala Lumpur.
| ||Brief Itinerary: |
DAY 01 KUALA LUMPUR
DAY 02 MALACCA
DAY 03 KUALA LUMPUR
DAY 04 KUALA LUMPUR
DAY 05 CAMERON HIGHLAND
DAY 06 CAMERON HIGHLAND
DAY 07 PENANG
DAY 08 PENANG
DAY 09 PENANG
DAY 10 KOTA BHARU
DAY 11 KOTA BHARU
DAY 12 PERHENTIAN ISLAND
DAY 13 PERHENTIAN ISLAND
DAY 14 KOTA BHARU
DAY 15 TAMAN NEGARA
DAY 16 TAMAN NEGARA
DAY 17 KUALA LUMPUR
DAY 18 KLIA
END OF PROGRAM OR EXTENSION HOLIDAY
PRICE PER PERSON: EURO 559.00
MINIMUM OF 4 PERSONS MAXIMUM OF 8 PERSONS
- Transportation by public bus, train
- Boat trip
- Escorted by English speaking tour leader/guide
- Basic hotel/guest house and dormitory
- All tours mentioned in itinerary.
- International flight, airport tax and insurance
- Meals and personal expenses
- All entrance fees are exclude
- Guide/Tour escort tips
- Other expenses
- For month November to March, All island along the East Coast Malaysia is on raining season and close for tourist.
- From Nov – Feb, Taman Negara National park is on raining season
COMPULSORY: PLEASE PURCHASE YOUR OWN TRAVEL INSURANCE